Think of something that you wish Authorware could do but it doesn't?
Let the our good friends at Macromedia know via the wishlist.
Please let us know if you find
any of the materials on this site inappropriate or offensive. Please include
the url and why the material should be reviewed.
Comments and questions about the site are also welcome. Please no Authorware
questions, use the AWARE
030 - If Microsoft Built Cars
There are 0 reviews
to the generous person at Yellow Freight (where I was holding a class) who
left this on a cafeteria table!
At a recent computer expo (COMDEX), Bill Gates reportedly compared the computer
industry with the auto industry and stated, "If GM had kept up with technology
like the computer industry has, we would all be driving twenty-five dollar
cars that got 1000 mi/gal."
Recently, General Motors addressed this comment by releasing the statement,
"Yes, but would you want your car to crash twice a day?"
IF MICROSOFT BUILT CARS...
1. Every time they repainted the lines on the road you would have to buy a
2. Occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no reason, and you would
just accept this, restart and drive on.
3. Occasionally, executing a maneuver would cause your car to stop and fail
and you would have to reinstall the engine. For some strange reason, you would
accept this too.
4. You could only have one person in the car at a time, unless you bought
"Car95" or "CarNT." But, then you would have buy more
5. Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, was reliable, five
times as fast, twice as easy to drive - but would only run on 5 percent of
6. The Macintosh car owners would get expensive Microsoft upgrades to their
cars, which would make their cars run more slowly.
7. The oil, gas and alternator warning lights would be replaced by a single
"general car default" warning light.
8. New seats would force everyone to have the same size butt.
9. The airbag system would say "Are you sure?" before going off.
10. If you were involved in a crash, you would have no idea what happened.
Add your review