Think of something that you wish Authorware could do but it doesn't?
Let the our good friends at Macromedia know via the wishlist.
Please let us know if you find
any of the materials on this site inappropriate or offensive. Please include
the url and why the material should be reviewed.
Comments and questions about the site are also welcome. Please no Authorware
questions, use the AWARE
068 - Letters to Public Assistance
There are 0 reviews
These are actual statements taken from cards,
letters and forms recieved by public assistance
1. I am forwarding my marriage certificate and 6
children. I had 7 but one died which was
baptized on a sheet of paper.
2. I am writing the Welfare Dept. to say that my
baby was born 2 years old. When do I get my
3. Mrs. Jones has not had any clothing for a year
and has been visited regularly by the clergy.
4. I cannot get sick pay. I have had 6 children.
Can you tell me why?
5. I am glad to report that my husband who was
reported missing is dead.
6. This is my eighth child. What are you going to
do about it?
7. Please find for certain if my husband is dead,
as the man I am living with can't do a thing
until he knows.
8. I am very much annoyed to find you have branded
my boy as illiterate. This is a dirty lie. I
was married to his father a week before he was
9. In answer to your letter, I have given birth to
a boy weighing 10 pounds. I hope this is
10. I am forwarding my marriage certificate and my
3 children, one of which was a mistake as you
11. Unless I get my husband's money pretty soon, I
will be forced to lead an immortal life.
12. My husband got laid off from his job 2 weeks
ago, and I haven't had any relief since.
13. You have changed my little boy to a girl. Will
this make any difference?
14. I have no children yet as my husband is a bus
driver and works night and day.
15. In accordance with your instructions, I have
given birth to twins in the enclosed envelope.
16. I want my money as quick as I can get it. I
have been in bed with a doctor for 2 weeks and
he hasn't done me any good. If things don't
improve I will have to send for another doctor.
17. (In response to the question, "Why have you
applied for public assistance?") My husband
left me last month and I am in need of ass.
18. Dear Sirs, please stop my assistance since I
got a job begging in October.
Add your review