Think of something that you wish Authorware could do but it doesn't?
Let the our good friends at Macromedia know via the wishlist.
Please let us know if you find
any of the materials on this site inappropriate or offensive. Please include
the url and why the material should be reviewed.
Comments and questions about the site are also welcome. Please no Authorware
questions, use the AWARE
067 - Insurance Excuses
There are 0 reviews
The following was published by an insurance
company for internal distribution. These reports
were submitted when policyholders were asked for a
brief statement describing their particular
accident. An Ann Landers reader sent them in from
1. The other car collided with mine without giving
warning of its intention.
2. I thought my window was down but found it was
up when I put my hand through it.
3. A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.
4. The guy was all over the place. I had to swerve
a number of times before I hit him.
5. I pulled away from the side of the road,
glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the
6. The accident occured when I was attempting to
bring my car out of a skid by steering it into
the other vehicle.
7. I was driving my car out of the driveway in the
usual manner, when it was struck by the other
car in the same place it had been struck
several times before.
8. I was on my way to the doctor's with read-end
trouble when my universal joint gave way,
causing me to have an accident.
9. As I approached the intersection, a stop sign
suddenly appeard in a place where no stop sign
had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop
in time to avoid the accident.
10. The telephone pole was approaching fast. I was
attempting to swerve out of its path when it
struck my front end.
11. To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in
front, I struck the pedestrian.
12. My car was legally parked as it backed into the
13. An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my
vehicle and vanished.
14. When I saw I could not avoid a collision, I
stepped on the gas and crashed into the other
15. The pedestrian had no idea which direction to
go, so I ran him over.
16. I saw the slow-moving, sad-faced old gentleman
as he bounced off the hood of my car.
17. Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and
collided with a tree I don't have.
18. The indirect cause of this accident was a
little guy in a small car with a big mouth.
Add your review