Think of something that you wish Authorware could do but it doesn't?
Let the our good friends at Macromedia know via the wishlist.
Please let us know if you find
any of the materials on this site inappropriate or offensive. Please include
the url and why the material should be reviewed.
Comments and questions about the site are also welcome. Please no Authorware
questions, use the AWARE
083 - Top 10 Ways That Life Would Be Different If Microsoft Built Cars
There are 0 reviews
1. New seats would require everyone to have the same size butt.
2. We'd all have to switch to Microsoft Gas (tm).
3. The U.S. Government would be GETTING subsidies from an automaker.
4. The oil, alternator, gas, and engine warning light would be replaced by a single "General Car Fault" warning light.
5. Sun Motorsystems would make a car that was solar-powered, twice as reliable, five times as fast, but would only run on 5% of the roads.
6. You would constantly be pressured to upgrade your car. (WAIT - it's that way NOW!)
7. You could only have one person in your car at a time, unless you bought Car '95 or Car NT; but then, you'd have to buy more seats.
8. Occasionally, your car would just die for no reason, and you would have to restart it. For some strange reason, you would just accept this as normal.
9. Every time the lines on the road were repainted, you'd have to buy a new car.
10. People would get excited about the new features in Microsoft cars, forgetting completely that they had been available in other brands for years. (Hmmmm...)
Add your review